11/29/2010

12 - Your favourite movie.

Find is so difficult to decide which film is my favourite. Here's although Bernardo Bertolucci's The Dreamers from 2003. 
We meet the american exchange-student Matthew who is staying in Paris to study french. He spends most of his time at the Cinémathèque Française, where he meets the odd couple of siblings Isabelle and Théo and they form an instant, intricate friendship. 
"As we walked, we talked and talked and talked about politics, about movies, and about why the French could never come close to producing a good rock band." 
  I could hear my heart pounding. I don't know if it was because I'd just been chased by the police or because I was already in love with my new friends. 
Yes, I'm drunk. And you're beautiful. And tomorrow morning, I'll be sober but you'll still be beautiful. 


Other favourites o'mine: closer, lost in translation (anything by sofia coppola really), donnie darko, léon the professional, les fabuleux destin d'amelie poulain, fantastic mr. fox 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar