3/15/2011

14 - Your current wishlist

A darkroom. Would be perfect to redecorate our bathroom-not-in-use on the 2nd floor at home into a darkroom, I mean, you could still store a lot of stuff in it. (Hint hint, wink wink my sweet parents!)
Pastime. Come home to some pleasant way to spent my 18th birthday, rather than tax free drinks on my own at the airplane, spending the night at Arlanda and going home to stare at my ceiling (although, I won't have seen that for about 300 days but still). Was struck by this thought a couple of days a go, and started crying (well, in my defence, I had my period so wasn't exactly one of my most stable moments, emotionally.) 
Pink "underhair" (that might sound terrible wrong, but like seen above i.e.) à la Clementine in Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, she's so so pretty. 

And part from that; a job, a SLR which you can film with, a ticket to the Isle of Wight festival. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar