3/20/2011

from Paris to Berlin/and every/disco I get in

Quite a week, and not necessarily in a good way. Ate nutella crêpes down by the harbour. Had a random man screaming at me.Cut my hair short. Started watching "Mauro & Pluras kök" to keep gaining those middleage-points (last year it was "Escape to the Country"), completed an actual essay, started feeling like there's a big elephant in the room, talked to my brother for the first time in forever, been listening to the tallest man on earth (click), got a massive torticollis(or necklock as I'd prefer to call it) and been feeling like a retard the last 12 hours having to sit with my head askew, going looking for realestate tomorrow. Fingers crossed and please please please let me get what I want, don't wanna see me and Bristol ending up like Romeo and Juliet. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar