2/25/2011

Edinburgh #002

Day 2 in the scottish capital started out with us getting on the sightseeing bus. I'm just not very much for seeing sights, so I had the audio-guide on french in an attempt to practise my language skills (didn't work out too good, when we were supposed to look right, I looked left...et cetera) I mainly took photos of people passing by or windows, it looked a bit like this:
(Really like this one, epic mountains + reflection in bus window.) After the bustour we walked up this hill called Calton, took some group photos and admired the view.
My (failed) attempt to look taller than Mari.
One out of a thousand group portrays.
Lunch @ hard rock café. Then we went to "the Edinburgh Dundgeons", which was again, about witchery and stuff. Walked around grabbing people's arms/hands all the time, not that it was too scary but the thought that something scary would happen was fucking scary!
Coffee/Elme's apple crumble/Elme's beautiful new wooden box. The evening was spent having a pool-tournament, got no pictures but maybe that's good. I'm not a very good player, a man actually laught at me, and not in a oh-that's-so-charming-kind of way (it was BRUTAL), when I accidently shot the black one down... New mission is to get reeeeally good at pool. 

1 kommentar: